It's interesting that I think his dad is his biggest role model, despite his alcoholism, because he obviously loved Junior in his own way...and if his dad hadn't talked Junior into trying out for basketball, he may never have done it. I also think that Coach is a big influence/role model for Junior. He believes in Junior and gives him good advice. I loved when he sat up with Junior all night in the hospital.
i think that his coach was a very big impact on his life as well. His coach was always there for him when he was puking, in the hospital, and he always gave him good advice.
Who do you think was Junior's biggest role model?
ReplyDeleteHis dad was his biggest role model. He convinced him to do basketball and was at every game.
ReplyDeleteGood one Drewbie!
ReplyDeleteIt's interesting that I think his dad is his biggest role model, despite his alcoholism, because he obviously loved Junior in his own way...and if his dad hadn't talked Junior into trying out for basketball, he may never have done it. I also think that Coach is a big influence/role model for Junior. He believes in Junior and gives him good advice. I loved when he sat up with Junior all night in the hospital.
ReplyDeletei think that his coach was a very big impact on his life as well. His coach was always there for him when he was puking, in the hospital, and he always gave him good advice.
ReplyDeleteHis sister. She was able to leave the house and move out some where. She followed her dreams.
ReplyDeleteI think that his grandmother also influenced him to follow his dreams and get to know as many people as possible.
ReplyDeleteAgreed.
ReplyDeleteI think his dad and his coach were his biggest role models.
ReplyDeleteyeah his coach is really supportive. But he DOESNT want to be like his dad, right? Because he is an alcoholic.
ReplyDeleteYeah true Kyra. But he can be like his dad minus the alcoholic part.
ReplyDeletei think his coach was definatly a big role model to him, he told him it was ok to cry every once in a while.
ReplyDeleteI think his Grandmother and his dad are his biggest role models. His coach is definitely up there to
ReplyDeleteyeah. when his dad is sober he's really nice.
ReplyDelete