Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Poverty

24 comments:

  1. what are your views on poverty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it is unfortunate bacause once you are in poverty it is hard to get out, especially if you dont have the support form others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what are some ways to prevent poverty?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really think you can prevent poverty...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah Lilly, I dont think thats possible. You are either born into it, or you spend all your money on dumb things like: a jet airplane, drugs, alcohol, the stock market, an RV, a personal bowling alley, a pet walrus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that is an interesting take on life, Elle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, if buying all that put you into poverty, at least you would have the comfort of your walrus!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you think that some of the most successful people in the world were born into poverty?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Probably Drewbie, and they were probably so successful BECAUSE of their poverty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah Mimi, I think that they were so sick of being in poverty that they were successful because they wanted to get out of poverty so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think poverty is prevented because you are the one who wastes your money in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Indeed Annika, you could waste a lot of money on things like alchohol :O but what if they were born into Poverty?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I believe that poverty can be prevented somewhat, by maybe working or not doing bad things like drinking or drugs :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. If you're born into poverty then it's harder to get out, but maybe it's still possible.

    ReplyDelete
  16. you have to leave the poverty, like junior.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You could get out by leaving just like Junior

    ReplyDelete
  18. but if your family is poverty, and you want to leave poverty, you would leave your family. Is it worth it?

    ReplyDelete