What do you think about racism? Why did people treat Junior badly when he first started at Reardan?
I think that people just didn't know him and didn't really know what to expect because they just had ideas of what they heard some Indians were like and they probably thought that they were all the same.
Mimi, that's a good point. Racism and Discrimination can stem from ignorance...stereotyping people rather than getting to know them as individuals.
Exactly! I think that's what people probably thought of Junior.
What do you think about racism? Why did people treat Junior badly when he first started at Reardan?
ReplyDeleteI think that people just didn't know him and didn't really know what to expect because they just had ideas of what they heard some Indians were like and they probably thought that they were all the same.
ReplyDeleteMimi, that's a good point. Racism and Discrimination can stem from ignorance...stereotyping people rather than getting to know them as individuals.
ReplyDeleteExactly! I think that's what people probably thought of Junior.
ReplyDelete