What were juniors hopes and dreams? what are yours?
My dream is to be best friends with Lillian...
my hopes and dreams are to become a famous puppeteer
Awww Thanks:)
And I think Junior's hopes and dreams were to get out of the rez.
I agree with Mimi(:
Hahaha. YAAAAYY:)
My dream is to have a world where chickens can cross the road without there intents questioned.
My dream is to go back to great wolf lodge with Haley and Mimi and Rachel and see Sebastian.
Oh YESSSS! .... Minus the Sebastian part....
I think Junior had the hope of learning for life. (Hey, he would have loved Powhatan!) But truly, I think he wanted to read, discuss, learn...expand his thinking beyond the rez.
agreed!!!!!!!!!
I tink dat he wanted to get good education
true dat david. He just wanted to get out of the rez, go farther, see the world... like Penelope and his sister.
i agree with mercedes
What were juniors hopes and dreams? what are yours?
ReplyDeleteMy dream is to be best friends with Lillian...
ReplyDeletemy hopes and dreams are to become a famous puppeteer
ReplyDeleteAwww Thanks:)
ReplyDeleteAnd I think Junior's hopes and dreams were to get out of the rez.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Mimi(:
ReplyDeleteHahaha. YAAAAYY:)
ReplyDeleteMy dream is to have a world where chickens can cross the road without there intents questioned.
ReplyDeleteMy dream is to go back to great wolf lodge with Haley and Mimi and Rachel and see Sebastian.
ReplyDeleteOh YESSSS! .... Minus the Sebastian part....
ReplyDeleteI think Junior had the hope of learning for life. (Hey, he would have loved Powhatan!) But truly, I think he wanted to read, discuss, learn...expand his thinking beyond the rez.
ReplyDeleteagreed!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI tink dat he wanted to get good education
ReplyDeletetrue dat david. He just wanted to get out of the rez, go farther, see the world... like Penelope and his sister.
ReplyDeletei agree with mercedes
ReplyDelete